Monday, July 7, 2008

First Post since I arrived at Toronto!

Hihi!! Long time no see. It's been a good 2 days since I've left Singapore and 1 day since I've arrived at Toronto, Canada, or more specifically, Niagara Falls! I spent 30 long hours travelling -- getting onto airplanes, getting off, waiting to transit and getting on again. In between I did miss a flight at Chicago airport, due to their refusal to transit our luggage. But we were back on track 2 hours later.

Since I do not have much time to blog now, I'll touch on the main point.


NIAGARA FALLS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!


There is a rainbow that walks alongside you when u stroll down the river banks next to the falls. It seriously follows you. =)

I had some time to walk by the falls today and the view is really breath-taking. I've tried to upload some pictures onto the blog but for some weird reason it doesn't work ( in the end i realised i did not check the box which said "I agree to the terms and conditions", no wonder ). But not to worry, they're coming back with me to Singapore. =)

Hmm.. More on the falls. The coolest thing is, I can see the horseshoe falls of Canada right from my hotel room. Look at this:

The falls from my window. So amazing.


My hearty breakfast with a VERY GOOD scenic view. =)

Nearer the falls, it is even more i-dunno-how-to-say-but-it-just-rocks! (Magnificent, mesmerising, amazing, fantastic, wonderful, great, pretty, majestic, beautiful, elegant..) I just stood in awe.
See for yourself!


























This is the American falls though, cos America is just opposite the river!

The Canadian Horseshoe falls is even BETTER!!





























The boat you see in the pictures is called the Maid of the Mist, one of the main (and very important) attractions here at Niagara Falls.

For those of you who are worried that I have not taken enough pictures, don't be. In my short walk of about 3 hours, I took about 250 pictures, not including the videos!

1 comment:

xuan said...

the niagara falls are SO nice!!!! the mist is so pretty :3

thanks for all the pics they're really really great. looks like the new camera's good eh?

surprisingly no one else has commented... x.x

haha.

love,
xuannie ;D